For a healthy heart and normal lipid levels: triglycerides and cholesterol (LDL and HDL), with great vanilla flavor.
Krill OMEGA-3 contains highly concentrated Krill oil from the Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba), rich in omega-3 fatty acids in the form of phospholipids. It affects many factors associated with the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases, contributes to the regulation of lipid levels in blood, reduction of triglycerides and the so-called “bad cholesterol” (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
The antioxidant action of astaxanthin contained in the Krill oil helps in preventing the damage from oxidative free radicals and protects the omega-3 fatty acids from oxidation.
Krill OMEGA-3 from myelements:
* Helps maintain normal lipid levels in blood (LDL, HDL and triglycerides)
* Protects the cells from oxidative stress
* Maintains normal heart function and healthy cardiovascular system
* Maintains normal blood pressure
* Boosts memory and brain function
* Is in softgel form for easier ingestion
* Highly digestible, does not cause eructation and reflux, especially for people who have difficulty in digesting dietary oils
* Capsule shell has vanilla flavor
Taken as a food supplement for adults, 1-2 softgels daily, preferably with meals.
Each softgel contains:
Krill oil (Euphausia Superba) 500mg, which provides: Phospholipids from Krill 225mg, Omega-3 fatty acids 125mg, EPA 60mg DHA 35mg, Astaxanthin 55µg.
Free from gluten, sugar, yeast, wheat, milk, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Not to be consumed by people allergic to shellfish.